e-Resources @ NITH
SYSTEMATIC DOWNLOADING OF E-RESOURCES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
SYSTEMATIC DOWNLOADING OF E-RESOURCES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED
NITH providing access to the following e-Resources. These resources may be accessed only using NITH Internet (which uses proxy 172.16.24.2:3180 or 172.16.24.3:3180). You can not access them using "JIO WI-FI" or any other Internet connection.
- Electronic resources such as e-Books,e-journals, e-databases etc. made available by the Central Library, NIT, Hamirpur for academic use only.
- These resources can be searched, browsed and material may be downloaded and printed as single copies of articles however downloading or printing of an entire issue or a volume of one or more journals (called systematic downloading) is strictly prohibited.
- Use of robots, spiders or intelligent agents to access, search and/or systematically download from these resources is also prohibited.
- Please be aware that systematic downloading will cause the publisher to block to the entire community of users @ NIT, Hamirpur from accessing these resources.
The general principles for using e-Resources are as under:
- Viewing, downloading, copying, printing and saving a copy of search results.
- Viewing, downloading, copying, printing and saving individual articles.
- Using e-resources for scholarly, educational or scientific research, teaching, private study and clinical purposes.
- Sending a copy of an article to another authorized user (i.e. Faculty, Students or Staff of NIT, Hamirpur).
- Posting the URL to the publisher's version of the article on a class website (publisher links will allow only authorized users access).
- Use of robots or intelligent agents to do systematic, bulk or automatic downloading is not permitted.
- Systematic downloading or printing of entire journal issues or volumes, or large portions of other e-resources is not permitted.
- Using e-resources for commercial gain is not permitted (i.e. reselling, redistributing or republishing licensed content).
- Transmitting, disseminating or otherwise making online content available to unauthorized users (i.e. sending to mailing lists or electronic bulletin boards) is not permitted.
- Posting the publisher's version or PDF of an article to an open class website is not permitted (instead, post the URL to the article which will allow only authorized users access).
|1.||Computational Thermodynamics of Materials by Zi-Kui Liu, Yi Wang||e-Books||Cambridge University Press|
|2.||Electronic Thin-Film Reliability by King-Ning Tu||e-Books||Cambridge University Press|
|3.||Fundamentals of Engineering Tribology with Applications by Harish Hirani||e-Books||Cambridge University Press|
|4.||Illustrating C by Donald G. Alcock||e-Books||Cambridge University Press|
|5.||Iron and Steel by William F. Hosford||e-Books||Cambridge University Press|
|6.||Probability, Random Processes, and Statistical Analysis: Applications to Communications, Signal Processing, Queueing Theory and Mathematical Finance by Hisashi Kobayashi, Brian L. Mark, William Turin||e-Books||Cambridge University Press|
|7.||River Mechanics by Pierre Y. Julien||e-Books||Cambridge University Press|
|8.||Signals and Systems: Principles and Applications by Shaila Dinkar Apte||e-Books||Cambridge University Press|
|9.||Smart Electronic Materials: Fundamentals and Applications by Jasprit Singh||e-Books||Cambridge University Press|
|10.||Thin Film Materials: Stress, Defect Formation and Surface Evolution by L. B. Freund, S. Suresh||e-Books||Cambridge University Press|
|11.||Web Data Management by Serge Abiteboul, Ioana Manolescu, Philippe Rigaux, Marie-Christine Rousset, Pierre Senellart||e-Books||Cambridge University Press|